On Tuesday, October 25, 2016, the Washington International Trade Association partnered with Registrar Corp to present the Boot Camp on U.S. FDA Food Regulations. Industry experts interpreted interpreted existing requirements for exporting FDA-regulated products to the USA, as well as new requirements soon to be implemented by FDA under the Food Security Modernization Act (FSMA).
- Amendments to Registration of Food Facilities
- Changes to Food and Dietary Supplement Labeling
- Import Alerts and Removal from DWPE
- How to Prepare for an FDA Foreign Food Facility Inspection
- Implementation Status of the Food Safety Modernization Act