After reading this and you still have questions, feel free to email us, or we can meet you for coffee. Just email email@example.com to find out more.
What’s the Difference between a Group Membership and a Corporate Sponsorship of WITA?
A group membership means that a group of people you designate within your organization are a member of WITA, each with their own login, but under a single renewal for the group. Persons within a group membership get all the full benefits of WITA membership, just the same as individual members.
Executive Level membership is $1,000 and provides unlimited memberships to individuals in your organization. It also includes 10 free passes to WITA policy or professional development events. Subsequent events may be attended at the member rate (usually $30).
Large Level membership in WITA is $500 and provides membership for up to 10 individuals in your organization. It also includes 5 free passes.
Small Level membership is $350 and provides membership for up to 5 individuals in your organization as well as 3 free passes.
A Corporate Sponsorship represents a higher level of support for WITA. Currently there are three levels of Corporate Sponsorship– Diamond, Platinum, and Gold,which represent $10,000, $7,500, or $5,000 investment, respectively. One of the featured benefits of every level of Corporate Sponsorship is a group membership in WITA, varying degrees of exposure for your organization, and a full table at our renowned Annual Dinner.
Sponsorship of WITA shows your organization’s commitment to a neutral forum for an ongoing, informed and robust discussion of trade policy and other issues, and helps the trade community by fostering a professional networking community of trade professionals. The added exposure doesn’t hurt either!
Sponsorship Information 2016
List of current WITA sponsors
Group Membership Information
Thank you for considering a Group Membership in the Washington International Trade Association. This membership will allow you to attend our extensive series of topical breakfast panels, featured speakers, and special events at a discounted member rate, as well as receive invitations to exclusive members-only events.We have also revamped WITA and debuted our new trade forum, Americas Trade Policy, where top decision makers, policy sharpers, and trade experts submit blog posts on a variety of trade related-issues.
A WITA Membership is an opportunity for you to gain new professional insights, network and attend WITA events at a discounted rate. To start a WITA Membership, you may simply email or call our office at (202) 312-1600.
Check here to see if your organization is already a corporate sponsor or below for group membership
Why become a WITA Corporate Sponsor or Group Member?
- Invest in your company by investing in your employees’ careers. Group Membership gives everyone in your company the chance to hear dynamite speakers on current trade topics, as well as networking access to the greater Washington international trade community through our on-line membership directory.
- Save Money. Your Group Membership entitles your organization to a set number of free passes to WITA events throughout the year for any employee or guest. All subsequent events may be attended by any employee at the member rate. New employees, old hands, sand those only interested in the Annual Awards Dinner are all equal QITA members and all share in the benefits of membership.
- Raise your company’s profile. Corporate sponsorship of WITA’s quality year-round programs, or specific WITA events (such as our signature event, the Annual Awards Dinner) shows not only that your organization is a respected player in international trade, but that you also value the open discussion of trade issues. Diamond and Platinum level sponsors are highlighted in signage at every WITA event as well as in the Annual Awards Dinner Program, receive complimentary tables at the Awards Dinner, have live weblinks, and more!
Please contact us if you have any questions about Group Membership. After deciding which Group Membership or Corporate Sponsorship level is the best investment for your organization, contact the WITA office at (202) 312-1600, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your organization’s enrollment. Welcome aboard!
- Abbott Labs
- ACE Group
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- American Apparel & Footwear Association
- American Forest & Paper Association
- Association of Global Automakers
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- BSA | The Software Alliance
- Business Roundtable
- Cargill, Inc.
- Consumer Electronics Association
- Computer & Communications Industry Association
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Dell Inc.
- DHL Express
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
- The Dow Chemical Company
- DTB Associates
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Embassy of Brazil Trade Promotion Office
- Embassy of France
- Embassy of Korea
- Embassy of New Zealand
- Embassy of Poland
- Embassy of Sweden
- Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
- Embassy of United Kingdom
- Fontheim International LLC
- Generic Pharmaceutical Association
- Global Works Foundation
- Greenberg Traurig
- Hogan Lovells
- Honda North America, Inc.
- Information Technology Industry Council
- International Paper
- King & Spalding
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Korea International Trade Association
- Korean American Association of Virginia
- Levi Strauss
- Mead Johnson Nutrition
- McDermott Will & Emery
- McLarty Associates
- Microsoft Corporation
- Miller & Chevalier Chartered
- Mondelēz International
- Nathan Associates
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Pork Producers Council
- National Retail Federation
- Office for Trade Promotion at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Philip Morris International
- Registrar Corp
- Sandler Travis and Rosenberg, P.A.
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Sorini Samet & Associates
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in the United States (TECRO)
- Telecommunications Industry Association
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global IP Center
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP