Intensive Trade Seminar: FDA Bootcamp
Intensive Trade Seminar: FDA Boot Camp
Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Horizon Ballroom Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
Join regulatory consulting firm Registrar Corp for an intensive 4-hour “Boot Camp” on U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations for the food, beverage, and dietary supplement industry. Participants will learn from five different experts about existing requirements for exporting FDA-regulated products to the USA, as well as new requirements soon to be implemented by FDA under the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
This event has been approved for 3.5 Certified Customs Specialists credits!
For event registration, please follow the link here: https://witafda.eventbrite.comWho should attend:
- Embassy officials and staff active in FDA-regulated sectors
- US manufacturers and importers of FDA-regulated products
- Trade association management involved in government affairs
- Customs brokers and logistics providers
- $110 Government/Embassy WITA Members
- $150 Regular WITA Members
- $200 Non-WITA Members